St Tydfils, Caedraw Flats Refurbishment
Joyner Group were appointed by Merthyr Valley Homes as main contractor to refurbish all floors of Caedraw Flats. The works included new suspended ceilings, new fire door and painting throughout lobby areas and communal walkways. This has drastically improved the durability and aesthetics giving a sense of pride to the tenants.
- Total Floors: 0 to 11
- New Fire Doors
- New Screens Fitted to Maximise Light into Stairwell
- Painted Throughout in Alternating Floors Blue and Sage Green
- Special Hard Wearing Paint to Stairwells
- Self levelled floors throughout Lobby areas and fitted a dark wood effect vinyl
- Altered Sprinkler and Fire System
- New Suspended Ceilings
- Sand down handrails and re-paint
- A much more light and positive area due to new part glass fire doors, new colour scheme and glass partition
- Very hard wearing materials used to prolong life and keep inside looking fresh and new.
- All fire and sprinkler systems wires and pipes are hidden behind the new suspending ceiling giving a clean look
Back to Projects